Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday

I'm so dizzy, my head is spinning.
Like a whirlpool it never ends...

So I woke up this morning and promptly walked into two door frames and almost fell over because I was too dizzy to walk into a straight line. Gee, this is fun. Hopefully this next step of pregnancy that I have attained will pass quickly.

Other than that... nothing much is happening right now. I had a great birthday. Lots of people here, lots of food, and lots of fun presents. Turning a little older is not so bad. And now I am going to be going to Valhalla in Tahoe for the next two weekends. Hopefully I will get phone calls offering me jobs in the next week. Life is going well. I also have a Doctors appointment on Thursday... possibly to look at my little baby. How exciting.

Good. Good. Good.

1 comment:

Polar said...

I can call and offer you a job, if you'd like ;P

Glad your birthday was full of fun! I really wish I could have made it!