Thursday, May 31, 2007

This morning I had another visit to the doctor. They took my blood pressure (extremely high), then she pulled out a a sonogram thingy and we listened for the baby's heart beat. My little tadpole made a break for it... She had to chase after the little thing for quite a while... After finding it three times and it ran away. Finally cornered on the right side of my body I heard my little ones heart for the first time!!! The doctor said it was an active little thing. I told her it was because we had feasted on coco krispies right before I came into the appointment. Then I was sent off to get a blood draw. Yuck. Luckily they only needed a little bit and they were so busy that it took about twenty min of me sitting there for them to get to me so I had calmed down remarkably. I only feinted a little. And the big plus? I have an unltasound appointment at the end of June. I'm finally going to get to see the tiny thing and possibly find out if it is a boy or girl!!! I can't wait.

In other news my blood pressure is so very high because not only did I have the doctors appointment this morning, I have my second interview tonight. I might explode (and if 140 over 93 doesn't do it, my nerves might). But I still have to wait an hour to go to that... wish me luck. All I have to do is be friendly and hopefully I will have another interview tomorrow morning... then who knows...

No comments: