Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bizaar Dreams and Baby Showers

Last night I dreamed that I was in the bathroom when Melody decided to be born. I called out to Chris who said he would be there in a second and then all of a sudden she came flying out. I caught her and put her on my chest (like they do in all the baby birthing shows) and realized she wasn't breathing. So I sucked the stuff from out of her mouth and nose. And then I woke up. So odd. But quick and painless... Hopefully the real one will be like that... Anyone believe that is going to happen?

Also, this past weekend was the best baby shower ever! I had all kinds of wonderful people there and I got to play skee-ball and the fireman game! Plus cake and really good rice. All the makings of a happy girl. And I just got pictures from Fluffy so I will post them as soon as I get home.

I went to the OB yesterday and found out that Melody is still hiding from the sonagram... It took the Doctor (a different one than my normal lady who is out for another couple of weeks) about three or four min to find it and then she kept shaking Melly to make her move around. Which, of course, made me giggle. And then she said: If you notice lots of decreased movement you need to get into the hospital right away and get on a fatal monitor. What is it about the Ob office I go to? They always give me something new and exciting to worry about. On the plus side.... three more weeks is as long as I can go...

No comments: