Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's over... now what?

Faire is over for the season for me. As is baby class. After this weekend the baby shower will be over. And in three weeks I will be on maternity leave. Now what?

Baby class last night was a pleasant surprise. Although I couldn't stop yawning, it was minimal torture and maximum talking to the other students. And, strangely enough, I am the only new mom in the group who is going back to work directly after the 6 weeks is up (except for one couple who lives and works at the same place so the baby will always be at work). But I like the way we live now and I don't want to give up being able to go out and do things as well as pay the bills. So there you are.

Closing parade was great! My girls were awesome. All of them dressed up like they were pregnant, including the seven year old girl. The downside to me being in the parade was the gap between the pregnant girls and everyone else... we were walking sloooooooooooooooooooooow. Oh but it was fun. And I am very glad it is over for the season. I don't have the ability to do much more of this always getting up and camping over the weekend stuff.

And for now that is all you get. I have to be at work early for a conference today. Tah.

No comments: