Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another weekend gone

Just another weekend here in sunny SC. Ok so it was windy and slightly rainy but still a very nice weekend.

Yesterday I went out to a guild sewing day and Mr. C went to play with his friends and Ms. M went to her old sitter. This was mostly due to the old sitter being sad that she is not the current sitter and wanting time with Ms. M. However the positive was I had a lovely day sewing and a wonderful sushi lunch courtesy of Ms. B. Anyway, I digress.

Today we went downtown, got some new (used) books and let Melly stare out at the world. (which she did quite cheerfully). We made some friends at the restaurant we had lunch at. And they told me all about their grown up children. (Melly was quite pleased at the attention). Then we came home for a little baby snuggle time and playing. A very wonderful day, if I do say so myself.

The only negative is the baby has digestive issues. SO she is very smelly... slightly runny... and a little sick. But as I am exhibiting the same symptoms... It's probably my fault. Or more realistically, it's probably the sushi's fault. (But gosh darn it I love sushi boats!!!)

In other news I have done a little internet shopping. I have finally decided to get some nice shoes for work (Docs) so my feet won't hurt and I won't be wearing smelly tennis shoes. And I bought a certain brother of mine a birthday present. (Keep your eyes on the post box)

Anyway. We still had some fun time for pictures... SO here she is... The little princess herself...(Not so hot a picture of Mr. C, but such a cute baby)


Drinking like a big girl. Did I mention that we discovered her favorite color is this shade of blue? She will stare forever at things this color... my pants, a cup, her toy. It's adorable!

1 comment:

Chris said...

In my defense, the pose the munchkin is in is due to the large buttsplosion she had just performed, and I was recoiling from the toxic smell