Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sleepy girl

A little Melly break on a Tuesday morning...


Speaking of which... I found childcare!!! Affordable at that. A very nice lady who just moved here from Arizona is going to be watching Melly starting next week. She is affordable, she is sweet, she has a three year old son of her own and she is locate on my drive home. Yahoo!!!! I am very excited about this. Little Melly, in her cranky night time mood was quite happy to be with this nice woman. She even took hold of her hand and shoved each and every finger into her mouth. A stunning show of support if ever I saw one.

I am still a little concerned about having her in a house with other kids. But I need to get over it and let her get acclimated to others. Melly against boys... I think she will be able to hold her own.

No comments: