Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Doctor update

At 18 months Melly is...
31 1/4 inches (Mr. C asked me if I realized that this means she is almost 3 ft.)
23.6 pounds
and
coming in with a head size of...19 5/8 inches.

She is sitting nicely just under the 50% for height and weight and her head is growing once again. We still haven't made it onto the curve but one day...one day her head will fit the rest of her! I have faith!

Also, today we declined to get the chicken pox shot. I know that I have talked with some of you about this... I had the chicken pox at 1 week old...and so it id possible that I might not have immunity. So I have opted to wait on this shot until she is older, I am not pregnant and I have had a chance to get the blood test to see if I have the immunity.

Healthy baby. Just what we like.

No comments: