Friday, May 29, 2009

DMV

Well, I finally have my new license plates. That was quite possibly the biggest ordeal I have been through in quite a while.

First, the bank lied to me and said the would fax my title in 24 hours.
Then the bank said, give us 10-14 days.
16 days later they said "well, since you only asked a few days ago, it takes 10-14 days." I called them a liar and told them the dates I had talked to them and sent them faxes. They said, "oh. Well try again on Friday." I asked what happens when my registration runs out and I still can't get a new one because they are stupid. They said "Let us talk to the DMV to get you an extension." I called the DMV and they said they do not grant extensions or provisional registration.

PS my registration expired yesterday.

What have I learned from this? Quite possibly why banks are failing. And for anyone interested, the bank that failed me is Wells Fargo. I am currently looking for another bank to pick up my car loan so I don't have to have anything to do with them every again. I urge everyone out there to never use Wells Fargo for any banking needs. They suck.

PPS I want everyone to remember that being this pregnant makes me unable to control my emotions. So please imagine all of my phone calls with me being so angry that I am crying uncontrollably. Who said pregnancy isn't fun?

1 comment:

Mr. W said...

Hey, if you really wanna stick it to Wells Fargo you should go to consumerist.com and tell them your story. They might be able to help, but more importantly they might publicize your story. They might not post it, but if they do it's likely that Wells Fargo will notice.