Monday, June 01, 2009

Exciting day

A very exciting day in the house... Melly now has a big girl bed. We realized that she is wanting to do things for herself a lot now and there is really no reason that we need to keep her in a cage so... Here she is in her first nap in a big girl bed. Mr. C changed the crib to a bed while we were out and when we came home Melly was so excited. She has been climbing in and out of it all day. I wonder what tonight will be like?

Here is my smart little girl coloring. She just loves the pens (mostly because she can pull the caps off and put them back on). I love them because they are the crayola marks only on the special paper pens...so she can't color on everything! Cheers to the little Picasso!

2 comments:

Mr. W said...

That's so cool!
You should post pictures of her pictures! I wanna see the drawrings!

Fischer Family said...

That's awesome! I've been thinking about getting those. Tried the crayons...but apparently those look better to eat than do artwork with.

Great job on the big girl bed! I'm nervous about that one. Eeeeks!