Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Last Night

For those of you wondering, last night was just fine for Ms. Melly and terrible for me. She did fall out of bed, twice. The first time she woke up and cried, but was quickly put back to sleep by her daddy. The second time, however, she was still asleep and her dad picked her up and placed her back into bed with no issues. I didn't sleep at all. I spent the night thinking I heard her or she was about to walk into the bedroom. I kept hearing phantom noises and seeing baby sized shadows. It was terrible. When she did finally get up (at 6:00a) I heard a pathetic little 'ma' and then crying when I sat straight up and called to her. (She was fine, by the way, just confused about the new morning freedom.)

So I just took a little nap while she was taking hers...and hopefully tonight will be better. (Probably not as Mr. C is away on business until Saturday morning.) Oh well. I'm proud of her. I just wish I was dealing with her growing up better.

No comments: