Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a weekend

So, this past weekend was very fun and action packed. Fluffy came to visit us and it was great. Melly fell in love with her right away and we had a lot of very cute snuggly baby moments. Fluffy sent took some very cute pictures...









Fluffy went home on Sunday. (Thanks for coming to visit!) And on Monday we went swimming...much to the dismay of my glasses which accidentally got stepped on. So Yesterday I had two doctors appointments...One to look at Ian and the other to check out my eyes. I will be getting new glasses next week and I am pretty sure that everyone is pleased to see Ian. So a good (long) weekend!

This up coming weekend we are thinking about going to a lake for some swimming... I wonder how Melly is going to like that... (The baby does not like grass and is afraid of dirt patches.)

No comments: