Monday, May 04, 2009

**WARNING...THIS IS A RANT**

I have been trying to get my car registered for the past few days. On Friday I went in and was told that because my old registration said my car was a lease I needed the title to register it in my new state. No problem I called the bank I have the loan from and the nice lady said she would fax it to me within the next 24 hours. Great.

I went back this morning. No fax. I called the bank again...gee, now it turns out that I need to submit a form...faxed to them...and then they need to get something from my old state and then in 10-14 business days they will fax the title to the new states DMV. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why was I told on Friday that I would have it in 24 hours if it was going to take 2 weeks?!?!?!?! What the hell!!!

I was so angry that I could not drive home right away. I had to make stops to cool down. Why the h*ll would she tell me on Friday that it was a 24 hour fax when it was a 2 week issue??? I needed this done today!!!

I hate Wells Fargo. I have hated them for a long time and this only makes me hate them more.

1 comment:

Fluffykira said...

Oh hon I feel your pain. I went through the SAME EXACT thing in KS. Except that the form from the KS State DMV said you MUST fax the certificate to us and Toyota mailed it to me first... I had to cry to get the KS lady to accept it. *hugs*