Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! (No matter if you are a soon to be mom, a new mom, a mom for a long time, or a mom by volunteer.)

I don't think Melly could have been a better baby! I had a great day. And my great day is going to be fun for everyone else...Mr. C got me a flip video. (So I can easily download videos onto youtube and share them with all of you. So hopefully my blog will get a little more tech savvy soon! We then went out to a wonderful brunch. We tried a new place and it was delicious! And Melly couldn't have been better behaved if we planned it! So nice.

Then we went to one of my favorite places int he world...the fabric store! I am making Mr. C a pirate coat for the con we are going to in August and we were picking out the fabric. (Of course my favorite fabric for this was one of the most expensive in the store...but we had a coupon so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.) And then (after the baby was asleep) he helped me cut out the pattern! What a great day!

I hope everyone had as great a day as I did. Hopefully I will get some video posted soon....

No comments: