Friday, August 28, 2009

Driving and 'commies'

Today I had an exciting driving adventure...I got stuck behind two cars that had a fender-bender and was forced to pull out from behind them into bumper to bumper traffic. Now, my LA driving make me realize that people like their cars and will not hit you if at all possible, so I waited for a small hole and exploited it. However the older lady in the car in front of me wasn't going anywhere any time soon. So when I pulled into traffic I intentionally blocked the lane to let her go too. (Much tot eh annoyance of a few people behind me in the new lane.) But I figure that gets me some good karma (car-ma...get it?)

And in other news...Melly called me a 'commie'. I'm not sure why she called me one. But it was pretty funny.

Also, today was my first day of classes! It was great. I can't wait for Monday!

No comments: