Monday, August 10, 2009

Thinking ahead

With all that is happening in the next few months I am concerned that I am not going to have enough time to get ready for my favorite holiday. With that in mind I have already started getting ready for Halloween with the kids... This year I want to make sure my newborn and 2 year old have a great time plus this will be the last year in which I have total control over Ms. Melly.

So first off...here is what I have decided Ian will be wearing on his first Halloween.

To view the whole thing, click here

And Melody will be a Genii. We looked through the pages of the patten books together and when she got excited about a costume we discussed it. Well, I discussed it. And other than all the princess/fairy costumes with the poofy tu-tus this one stood out.



To see the whole pattern click here

I can't wait to start sewing...and picking out the fabrics. *sigh*

So many holidays...so little time.

2 comments:

Polar said...

Last year was super adorable, I can't wait to see your costumes this year!!!

Nannin said...

You're such a great seamstress I can't wait to see how the costumes come out.