Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The 4th

This year I finally celebrated the 4th in style. I think I managed almost every tradition possible... I walked in two parades (ren faire style), went to a BBQ, ate watermelon, and saw tons of fireworks. The only thing missing was the apple pie. Who would have guessed that celebrating would be so tiring?

The parades were great. I finally got off the may pole and was able to talk with the crowds. I screamed and yelled and acted like...a fool! Big shocker since that is what I normally do at faire. It's good to finally put my cheerleading talents to good use. I screamed until I had not voice and I jumped around until I was dizzy. And best of all I now have four free tickets to faire. Sweet!

I have to go to work again tonight. It doesn't really seem as if I had much of a weekend. I did too much to calm down or relax. But that's ok, I have vacation coming up in two weeks. *cheer* LA and Michigan, what a combo.

No comments: