Sunday, July 10, 2005

I just watched the sun come up. It's kinda pretty, really; all pink and blue and white as the sky lightens and the stars sort of melt into the background. It's no wonder that people have made religions out of worshipping the sun. Totally valid, if you ask me. I am also well aware that in another three months, when it is no longer light outside at six in the morning, I will be upset. But for now, I'm loving the summer.

As for two more weeks, I was thinking about how in two weeks I will be leaving work for vacation instead of for home. Ok, so maybe home away from home? I am very ready to have a little vacation from my life. I definitely need some time off work. The pressure and stress is finally getting to me. Which is strange because I had two pretty good weeks followed by this week, which, sucked donkey balls. That's right, donkey balls. But the week is over, and maybe next week will be good again. Maybe.

I am still looking for a dress to wear to this wedding I am going to. I have done the mall thing twice, downtown, online, and my friends closets. Tomorrow I am going to try San Jose. If nothing else a good dose of 100 degree weather ought to clear my head. Who knew this dress would be so hard to find? I guess I could always take the advice I give the girls when they tell me they have nothing to wear... "I guess you'll have to go naked then."

No comments: