Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Foggy summer mornings

Ooooh, I just had another ren faire dream. It's too segmented to make any sence out of though. I can say I was in dress rehersal for a show and I couldn't remember what I was supposed to be singing, and my garb was too big. Well, I guess that's better than too small, right?

I am currently watching huge blotches of fog sweep past my window. Sometimes I can see my neighbor, sometimes, I can't. I love it. It's wierd to think one of my favorite weather conditions is fog.

Alright, so I have rented a Ford Mustang for the MN adventure. I am so excited about this!!! I can't wait to drive it. Although I need to be careful, with a real car I will probably get cought speeding if I'm not. But A REAL CAR !!!!!! I'm thrilled.

I need to find myself some breakfast now... Later.

No comments: