Sunday, July 17, 2005

Bleach, Harry Potty, and Johnny

In my so very educated opinion, bleach is one of the best things ever made. Not only will it get rid of unsightly bathroom stains, the mold off ceilings, and blood out of whites clothes, but it also burns out the insides of your nose, makes your skin raw and red, and quite possibly gives you a headache. But it's wonderful stuff. It makes cleaning so much easier when you have a spray bottle of bleach water and a cup of clean water to throw at it in half an hour...doesn't even make scrubbing a necessity. Wow, I sound like a housewife. New topic!

Harry Potty...or Potter, depending on what time of day you are trying to say the name... For some reason I found myself at a bookstore at midnight looking at all the half asleep kids waiting in line with their anxious parents waiting for the book to come out. Interestingly enough, it seemed the parents were more excited. There was a great big gong and people dressed in cloaks and I am proud to say I was the very last person in line to get mine that night. Although I think I should also say that I have been lax in my reading of the book and am sadly only on chapter seven. (Oh, for shame!!!) But the night is still young (only 12:45a)

And last but never least on my mind, Johnny... Or should I say Willy Wonka. Fabo!!!!!! I laughed out loud in the theater. It was great. I never really liked the origional one and this one made me all giggly inside. I love how (if you haven't seen this stop reading) all of the oompa-loompas are the same guy and how the background of Wonka was addressed. So much fun! Everyone should see this movie a million times...Perhaps I will even (gasp) buy this one and not just order it on netflix.

The bleach level in my nose has reached a point where I can smell other things now, so I should probably go find myself something useful to do. Perhaps I will drink one of my many Dr. Peppers that get me through the night...or maybe I will check out what is hiding in the cupboards... I might even find some work to do. I still have logs to fill in and reports to read and most importantly, point sheets to total. I love my life.

Tah.

No comments: