Saturday, July 02, 2005

Again with the dreams

I just woke up and while this is fresh in my mind, here we go:
I was at faire. (Big shocker, right) But not one that I have ever really been too. There were three lanes of vendors and and only one stage. It was also set p to be in a city, so tall buildings with a cobble road. (I know it was truly strange when I heard someone shout out that there was a St. Paulie girl booth). Anyway, I was wearing my middle class dress but for some reason not wearing my partlet, sleeves, or socks. (hummmm) I was watching a show and it involved floating sea animals that I was trying to steal because my leader wanted me too. And the Queen wanted me to as well. The show involved flooding the auditorium with water and it was all so the brew master could get his wife pregnant, but she already was and we all knew it. So when we were all walking out I was challenged by the constables about something... Possibly stealing the necklace I was wearing (I remember it being stolen, just not actually stealing it) We fought and I won. The sheriff was so impressed he made me a constable. So then I was out walking the streets and decided to check out the last lane that I had not gone down before. But before I went down it I had to go out of the Faire and back in. The guards at the gate were about to not let me in, but then saw the necklace and were started discussing how I was important but not really dressed, but they did let me in. I was then taken to some other nobles who started discussing me as well. They remembered my face, but not why I had been given the necklace and that was when I realized that I was really a thief and needed to be careful. About that time another noble shows up and starts arguing that he is my husband and that I really was who I said I was (Although I never said who I was) He sent me home to finish getting dressed saying that I had left the house sleep walking. I was on my way back to my booth, trying to figure out how to get a partlet on without help because of the back lacing bodice I was wearing when I heard the call for the St. Paulie girl and woke up.

I can't wait for faire to start.

No comments: