Monday, January 09, 2006

day off

Today I did all of those little things that have been piling up and I have been so dutifully ignoring, like getting stamps and an oil change for my car... Oh and about that oil change... The guy was really nice. I think this is the first time they have not tried to sell me all kinds of other things. But he did inform me that my coolent was low. Then a few moments later I heard one of the guys by my car say :I don't know what that is." And point to my open car hood. Hummm... The first thought through my mind was: Shit. Then the first guy came back in and said that I had a leak in my coolent... and I should really get it checked out if I want my car to last much longer. Well, I think my initial reaction was correct. Shit.

Oh well, three hunderd dollars is still cheaper than a new car... But I should probably start saving.

1 comment:

blue-foot Sue said...

You are so right about it being better to pay the $300 than to get a new car. I just spent 360 on the Neon. I'm trying to make it last as long as I can.