Friday, January 27, 2006

Where to start

I was expecting a crappy week.I really was, even though I know that sounds awful. But my week ws pleasently good. I used the gift certificate I got from returning the sweater I got for x-mas to Macy's and got a really cute shrug with a hood... (so cute) and went to old navy and got some shirts and a cute pair of jeans with buttons on the pockets. So positive shopping experience. Then I went to visit a friend of mine who wanted me to make her a faire dress and she gave me money so I bought the fabric, which was on sale, and have already started the bodice. (It's all green and blue with orange ribbon and it's really cool)

Work was not so bad this week. All of the girls have been in pretty good moods and haven't been very confrentational. I had a 'trainer' at the gym give me a workout to do. And I have a job interview tomorrow for a job in Hayward. It's kind of a long commute but, well I would be working for a friend and so it would be pretty cool. I also have another interview coming up next week for a place in Soquel. So we shall see what happens.

So it's almost feb and it looks like the world might just be getting a bit better for me. If nothing else, I won't be working night shifts anymore. *sigh* Sleeping at night....

Alright, since I am at work, I should go do something work related.

tah.

1 comment:

blue-foot Sue said...

Wow! Hayward??!?? I worked there once.I didn't mind the commute but it was less than half of what yours would be. You will definitely need a reliable car for that. I hope the Soquel position is promising.