Monday, January 30, 2006

not again

I woke up with swollen lips again this morning. Just like in December. And now they are beginning to become blisters again, just like in Dec... What is the difference? I know why! I am apparently allergic to an antibiotic called Bactrum. How did I find this out? I took some last night for other issues and now I have this. Which means, I now get to deal with a week of serious pain, but I will never do it again! Hah! I guess this means I owe the Dr. Pepper people an appology.

I also have turned downthe job in Hayward. I really don't feel up to dealing with people who are dying... or again working in an enviroment with mentally ill people. I am just going to have to look somewhere else.

Anyway now that I have solved one of the greatest mysteries in my life before breakfast... I feel as if I have accomplished something on my day off.

tah.

1 comment:

blue-foot Sue said...

You poor honey! It's too bad you had to figure it out by doing it again but at least now you know. It seems so strange that it would affect only your lips!
Do you have a big supply of the pain-killer to make your life easier? How long did it take to completely heal last time? I suppose at least working nights you don't have to talk too much when you are in severe pain.
Is the Soquel job still on the table? I hope so!