Wednesday, February 01, 2006

For those who read

Here is the run down of my morning... After convincing one of the girls to get out of my car (it took ten min) I went to a job interview. It was in Soquel, really close to where I live... and It was a fun interview. The guy doing the interview started talking about this couple who works for him who are from Ukraine and after a little while looked at me and said "I don't know why I just told you that" I responded that people like to talk to me. I hope this means he liked me. I also was so excited (ok, so much in pain) when I faxed in the supplimental questionare that I stabbed myself with the staple. A little blood on the application just means I want to job really badly, right?

I don't remember if I said this or not, but I turned down the job in Hayward. I don't think I am prepaired to deal with dying older people. One stress filled job is enough for now.

I am also currently home sick from work. My mouth hurts. It looks really bad, and I don't feel as if I want a bunch of kids making fun of me when I am in pain. But I feel really bad for poor El who is now stuck working a 24 hour shift because no one would come in for me. I offered to work from 11p - 5a but she said it didn't make any sense. Which I kinda understand. I hope she gets through it ok. And I hope my mouth looks better tomorrow.

Anyway I have interviews on monday for a probation aide position with the county and on wednesday for a college presenter position in salinas. Both should be interesting... I hope I have a job offer next week.

I'm going to go and whine at Chris now.

Tah.

1 comment:

blue-foot Sue said...

I hope you get an offer too!
I have been working like a crazy person. I will finally call in the late afternoon today. (if it doesn't hurt you too much to talk--if it still does, let me know and I will wait until tomorrow.