Thursday, February 09, 2006

Another good question


As you are sitting there wondering what in the world Baloo from "Talespin" has to do with anything, I am going to take a moment to eat a taquito and think back on my day...
Alright, ready for an explaniation? I am searching for a job (as everyone under the sun knows) and I responded to an ad for a receptionist plus (I'll tell you all about it if I get the job) with a company that gives flying lessons, fixes airplanes, and rents airplanes. I kinda feel like I have stepped onto the set of "Wings". It was great. And the owner really liked me. He said so. And he said that I would fit in great with his company. I just need to get past his co-owner in another interview tomorrow. And then... I will be sitting at a desk ordering airplane parts, setting up flying lessons, listening to people tell me the story of their lives (there are apparently lots of 'regulars' who like to stop by and chat) and well, I will have the oppertunity of learning how to fly myself. This might just be the dream job I have been looking for. This is what I get for applying for stuff on the spur of the moment.

"All the trouble we get in with another Talespin"

Tah

No comments: