Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V-day


So I did my powerpoint last night. I apparently impressed the people who were interviewing me with little cards that had words on them that they could manipulate to make their own haiku. They said they had never seen anything like it. And here I thought my little presentation was kinda hokey. Hummm, you know a company might just be in trouble if they want presenters and don't actually know the basics of educational teaching. I mean, who doesn't know that visual, auditory, and actually doing something are the basics for teaching. Well, apparently they didn't. And they asked in awed voices if I could make up other presentations like it on other topics. Hummmmm. At first I though they were joking. But no. This was real.

I also had an interview today that I think went really well. It was for a volunteer coordinator position at a homeless shelter. So much closer to what I actually want to be doing. They said they would call back by the end of the week if they wanted me. So keep your fingers crossed.

And if you are wondering about the picture... I'm feeling a little bit belligerent So happy valentines day, go kick a car or something.

Tah

No comments: