Friday, February 24, 2006

What I'm up against



Today's picture is brought to you by the wonderful people of girl genius. It's awsome gaslight mad scientists... you should check it out. http://www.girlgeniusonline.com


Tonight as I drove through one parking lot three seperate people tried to hit my car. my personal favorite one was the ambulance (the partner of the guy driving put his face in his hands when he realized his partner was driving badly)Was it a bad driving night for everyone or just me? Now I realize that I often complain of people not seeing me when I am driving and that they will often times try to drive over me... but this is different. This is three cars in a row in the space of five min.

Enough of that... I helped a friend of mine put together a victoian costume for a ball she is attending... It's amazing to me that I have so many costumes but when I look for certain things I don't have them. But she is all settled now and I only had to peice together one little top. So all is well that ends well. And more exciting on the sewing front... I am almost done with Ann's dress. The skirts are finished and the bodice just needs the boning sewn in, the sholders finished, and the grommets punched. I have all the stuff done, I just need to get it together. As soon as I have it done I will take pictures and post them. And I have once again been inspired to make myself a new costume. So this one will be brick red. I have already ordered the fabric and will start on it when Ann's is done.

Well, enough of this goofing around on the computer, I have 21 Jump Street to watch.

Tah.

No comments: