Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Talking

So, I talked to my boss who reassured me that until I actually give my notice I will not be kicked out of my job. Which makes me feel better. Sort of. I still want out.

Tonight I have an interview for a college rep and tomorrow I have an interview for another office position at an avation company (I would be working at the Watsonville airport in a hanger *giggle*) So all is not lost. And no, I never got a call back from the first guy. But I'm not too suprised. The right job just hasn't shown up yet. So I'll keep looking.

In other news, my mouth is all better. I hope to never go through it again!!! And now I need to sleep for the interview tonight.

Tah.

1 comment:

blue-foot Sue said...

Great news about your mouth! Not being able to talk probably didn't help your interviews very much.

I dreamed about just this answer from your boss last night.
In the dream I was pretty sure that they could easily take down the advertisement if you changed your mind about leaving. They wouldn't be able to send you out the door until they had actually made an offer to hire someone else and then it would still require that they justify firing you if you have not officially resigned.
Ah well, too bad about the camp thing.
I will be sending good vibes your way for the next two interviews.