Tuesday, February 07, 2006

So...

I managed to completely screw up my interview yesterday. SO I will not be working for the county. Oh well. I didn't really want to work for the county anyway. At least not at that job. And I am sitting waiting for the interview guy from last week to call today. But as the time quickly ticks away this is less and less likely. So I am now officially hedging my bets on the interview tomorrow... unless I get another interview soon. And I hope it's really soon because my job has now been posted on the internet. Not because I have given my notice, but because it takes forever to get another person working at my place. But really, if I don't have a new job in a month, I'm screwed...

So I'm slightly adgitated. I guess it's what I get for being nice enough to tell them I'm planning on leaving... Shoved out the door.

In other news... well, there is no other news. I am just freaked out about getting a job before they kick me out.

I'm going to go ponder the internal workings of a rice krispy square now.

Tah.

No comments: