Saturday, January 21, 2006

Just another day

On monday I have an appointment with a personal trainer. Mostly I have this appointment through peer pressure (ahem Chris and Erin). But it still shoud be interesting. Maybe she will tell me what to do to get rid of my ever increasing belly... hummm. I have a feeling she will say something like "Don't eat so much suger" with a following of "Eat more veggies". *Sigh.* Losing weight is never as much fun as putting it on is.

So, once again I am at work. Just like I was last week at this time, and the week before... I am sensing a pattern. Perhaps I should go on another vacation. Or perhaps I should actually do some work... This office needs some tidying up. But I really don't wanna. I just had to do a butt load of dishes. Really, a butt load.

Hopefully I will get a call this upcoming week about my new glasses. (Every time I say something about them I keep thinking about that line from Goonies: My glasses, my glasses, I can't see without my glasses.) But realistically it will probably be next week before I hear anything from them. Oh well. Waiting only makes them something I want more. Right?

Well, keep crossing your fingers for me with this new job hunt.

Tah.

No comments: