Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Early voting

This morning I finally put into words what I have been thinking for the past few weeks....early voting is the same as getting all of your shopping done before the holiday rush. You people who went out and started buying things in September...I bet you were voting last week! I know your kind: Too good to be rushing out five hours before the gifts are given. No last second voting for you. No, that would be too late.

*sigh*

Making us who waited until the correct day look like late-comers.

You know who you are.

I'm watching you.

1 comment:

Mr. W said...

Did you watch them vote for Obama?

Did you watch them kick Liz Dole to the curb?

Were you laughing and pointing at the ones who voted "wrong"?

'Cuz they deserved it. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!