Thursday, November 06, 2008

Faire garb, take one

This weekend Mr. C and I will be visiting the NC faire. It's something we both like to do and I want to get a good look at it to see if I might be interested in working at it next year. And because I hate going to faires not in costume... I made a quick little costume for Melly. And it has turned out to be the cutest thing ever!!!

So for your entertainment...
(This is a little out of focus, but you get the idea.)





I think my favorite part is that it is the leftovers of a costume I made for someone else last year. So I didn't have to buy anything for this thing. She is so cute. I am so proud. Too bad she will out grow it in a month. :) I guess I will just have to make more...

1 comment:

littledevilworks said...

She is SOOOOOOO cute. So's the costume... :) Love it!