Monday, November 24, 2008

This week in the news

I have another job interview. It's funny, I didn't get the job I did apply for, but apparently I made a great impression as my resume was passed (unbeknownst to me) to a sister agency. They called me up last week and told me that the man I interviewed with really liked me and thought I would be a great fit with their agency. You know, this is how I ended up with the job at EHC. It's strange the way the world works. So we shall see how that goes.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day as I have the interview in the morning, Melly has a playdate in the late morning and I have to make munchies for the adults. Wednesday should be fun too as I have a dentist appointment int he am and yoga in the late am. Why did I pack this week so full of stuff? I don't know. I guess when you have a holiday coming up everyone wants to get things done before it happens.

And now a moment of delight...
Melly's new outfit brought to you by Grandma D

Please ignore the bizzar picture on the TV screen in the background...it was not intentional.

No comments: