Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I wanna be a German

Ok, so I have pushed Chris into the German guild at faire. I would say I am ashamed at forcing someone into faire, but... I'm not. I think he is going to have an excellent time. Plus, big hats.

Adding onto this, I have decided, if I want to walk around with him, I had better get my German on too. (Really cool hats) This means doing a little historical research into propper Frau attire. So, for your viewing pleasure...Lucas Cranach the Elder.




They are just so pretty. I hope mine turns out as well. Speaking of making things... Chris now has a propper shirt and I made my first attempt at a "Starfish" hat. It's pretty cute. We shall see how the next one comes along.

Anyway...
"A'rovin, a'rovin, cause rovin been my ruin.
I'll no more go a'rovin, with you stong lad."

Tah.

No comments: