Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tuesday at the Museum

Today was an adventure in keeping twenty kids all together at the children's museum. On the positive side, everyone had a blast. On the negative side all but two cars got lost coming home and were delayed about half an hour lost in downtown San Jose.

But playing with the water and the bubbles and making a corn husk doll was totally cool. (my doll is currently living in my car) All of the kids and councilors were having fun playing with the exhibits. I love the discovery museum. Watching the kids get all excited over learning makes my day. Plus there was pizza.

Anything else going on? Well, sort of. Chris and I are looking for a house. We have finally decided it's time to be adults and Chris has found a totally cool resource for first time home buyers. We are totally excited, and if we are accepted into the program will be looking for a house in the next few months. So cool!

Anyway, I am at work and should be acting like it.

Tah.

No comments: