Thursday, August 10, 2006

A little distracted

Sorry. It's been a little hard to find time to write recently. I don't know why... Perhaps it's the Aug doldrums.

Yesterday I went to pick up all the backpacks for my work. There were 500 of them and each one filled to the brim with goodies for our kids. It was a lot of hard work, but because of it all of our kids will look sharp this up coming school year. I was looking at all the bags and realizing that I would have lots of trouble figuring out which one to get if I were going back to school. There are so many cool bags now.
Ones with built in earphones and all kinds of cell phone pockets and gadgets. I really liked the polka-dot one. It might just live in my office until someone is in real need of it. *sigh*
See how cool these are? Why didn't we get fun things like this when we were kids. By the way the black on is the one in my office.

I need to get some work done right now... Even if I don't feel like it. Oh well, that's why it's called work, right?

1 comment:

blue-foot Sue said...

The backpacks are wonderful.
So how did the speech go?