Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday again

This morning I went to the Honda dealership to get another oil change. It took almost an hour, but they reset the oil gage and apparently, made the air bag sensor on the passenger side work. Who knew? Happily I now have 5,000 more miles to go before I have to do it again... You know, next month.

Not a whole lot more going on. Today I went to the Mecca which is Wal-Mart. Now don't get up in arms, I went to buy stuff for the shelter. It's very hard to keep your focus in that store. I kept wandering off down isles without thinking about it. They have so much stuff!!!

A huge positive note, the reading program at work is awesome!!! There are so many reading stars up on the walls that it is actually getting hard for the kids to find new places for them. I'm so proud! The party next week is going to rock!!!

Anything else? No, not really.

Just remember, Hurricane Chris is attacking the Southern coast. *sigh* Chris, get it?

Tah.

No comments: