Sunday, November 05, 2006

Again with the workshops

It's funny to walk into workshops for faires. For one thing, all of the people look the same (and many were the same) and for another I can't tell you haw many times I heard something along the lines of "Oh, you're that girl who..." or, "Wait, I know who you are...". It's kind of disconcerting. And totally famillar. And very nice.

Next week I have to go through costume approval, which shouldn't seem like that big of a thing for those of you who know me (and if you don't know me, why are you reading this?). But I am scared. I'm pretty sure I did everything right. But until I have a 'yes' from the costume person, I'm kinda feeling out of it. It's been a long time since I haven't know exactily what I can and can't do with a costume. I don't think I like it. Perhaps it's time to study up a litle more on victorian costuming...

Anything else (because I know I promised the world yesterday)... No, not really. But I will leave you with some pictures from Northern... just in case. (what case, I'm not sure, but some case.)


This is the love of my life... making off with someone's child...

Ms. B, getting an education on the man catcher...

And it wouldn't be faire pictures, if there wasn't one of my hat. *hat love*

I'm going back to workshops now.

Tah.

No comments: