Wednesday, November 29, 2006

More fun for half the money

Ok, so yesterday was eventful. I got a phone call from Mr. C saying that he totalled his car. Yup. A big mess of smashed up metal and plastic. (He is fine, by the way. He has messed up his shoulder a little from the seat belt but other than that, OK) So this morning we went to the auto yard and got all of his stuff from the now defunct car and had them dispose of the hulking mess properly. Then we drove over to the Volkswagen dealer and proceeded to buy a brand new 07 Rabbit. Yah!!! Upward (and around town) mobility is good.

I have also almost completely lost my voice. Which is going to be very interesting this weekend when I will be expected to sing. (The losing of my voice has to do with a cold that I am valiantly trying to convince myself doesn't exist.) So there. And so, to bring it back I am guzzling tea and soup. Go heat go, work your wonder tonic on my poor vocal chords.

This afternoon I received an email from a guy who takes pictures at faire. He is sending me two that he took of me this year (in hard copy) and sent Internet versions too. (yes, I know I promised no more... but here you go anyway)
And so there you go. I'm not quite sure how I feel about these yet. I haven't really seen them up close and personal. But well... I guess artsy is good...right?

Anything else going on? Isn't that enough for you?

Good night!

No comments: