Friday, November 10, 2006

Filling up space

I have started a photo project. I know it's kinda wierd as I don't really take photos... But just bear with me. I have often noticed when I was driving that the view in the rear view mirror was pretty wonderful. So I have started taking pictures of the world around me from the drivers seat through the rear view. I have taken several (including on in traffic this morning)and will post them as soon as I have actual copies of them. (yes, I am using a 'real' camera and not digital. Don't ask why, and I won't go into the big long story of how I keep breaking digital cameras) You know you are in trouble when you start thinking it might be nice to get pulled over do you can take a picture of the cop walking up to give you a ticket. I think that one might be wonderful. (OK, not the getting the ticket, but the picture of the flashing lights and everything)

Much grosser than that... My office is infested with ants. I just sprayed the crap out of the ant train and they just came back a few min later. Which means that they are coming out of the faucet. (eeewww) And, of course, I now feel like there are ants crawling all over my hands. Gross little things. But it could be worse, they could be at my house.

Moving on... my hubby made me a mix CD of songs. It's so sweet. All the love songs by Kid Rock, The Offspring, The Prodigy and many more. I got to drive to work to the dulcet tones of "Smack my B*tch up". What a good morning!

And just because I can... Oh, do I want it....

1 comment:

Nannin said...

Sounds like a wonderful idea. There is an artist that has a whole series where the subject of the image is what's reflected in the mirrors. It's really fascinating work.