Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Bleck

Halloween is one of the best holidays ever!!! I dressed up in my awesome Alice in Wonderland costume and went to work. (Yahoo!) It's unfortunate that I couldn't rent a little white Rabbit convertible to drive to work in. How cute would that have been? The party was a huge success. The kids came, they took all of my candy, toys, and pencils and left. It was a whirl wind of activity for half an hour. It was kinda like locusts... Then I happily changed clothing and went to the Winchester Mystery House. We had a flashlight tour in the middle of the night. It was great. A huge, creepy old house on Halloween. Wonderful!!! Looking at stained glass windows in the middle of the night seems a bit odd. But then so is the history behind the house. I am sad, however, to report that no ghosts or ghoulies came out to get us last night. The house was just a fun creepy place to be on Halloween.

You may be wondering then, why the title of this post. And it's there for a very good reason. I'm sick now. I have been sick since around three this morning (which leads me to believe it's food poisoning and not some other disease, since I ate around 8:30 last night) I called into work and they know I'm sick. I hate this. My tummy is angry, my head hurts, and everything else is chiming in to tell me it's mad too. Suck. Hopefully it will pass as quickly as it came.

Nothing else to report and I'm going back to bed.

Tah.

No comments: