Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sweet!

For all of you who were living my delusion of not having a passing Dicken's costume... You can rest your weary minds. I passed approval yesterday with no problems. Everyone thought we were very pretty. Lots of compliments and such. The bonnet that I am having a friend make is beautiful. *Sigh* Everything is coming together nicely. **If you want to see pictures of these dresses then check out Kalandars Knitting blog (there is a link on the right). Although, I should have pictures of my own up soon.**

We are also four days away from Gen-con. The geek in me is crying to get out. She wants dice, she wants games, and she definitely wants non-period costuming. Oh, great gods of gaming, help me through theses next few days. :)

Speaking of totally weird (OK, no one was, but I'm changing the subject) I had this dream about spiders. I was in a bedroom (which in the dream I identified as mine) and there was a line of spiders walking across the floor (in the way that ants usually do). I knew they were poisonous. But I wasn't worried about them. I was more annoyed. (By the way, theses spiders were about the size of my fist and black and round with red markings.) So, I took out a bottle of insect killer and was spraying them. That would be when Arnold Schwarzenegger shows up and tells me I can't kill the spiders. OK, so that's a little weird. The stranger part was that he was not a giant spider. He was dressed like the terminator and just standing there being all scary with the sunglasses and such. That would be the point when I woke up. So odd...And now I will leave you all.

Tah.

No comments: