Friday, May 12, 2006

Business cards

I got business cards this week!!!! They have my name and address and phone extension and everything. It's like being a grown up. I can't wait to give them to everyone. Hey, would you like my...card?! Wow. If I had known that having cards was this much fun I would have done it a long time ago.

Last night I was not in the mood for dealing with the kids. In fact I was kind of snippy and not wanting to deal with anyone. And of course, when I am not in a good mood, that is when everyone wants to be around me. Every time I walked into my office several kids followed me. Goodness gracious! Why won't they leave me alone!!! But I am doing better today. Much better. I actually want to see people and be around them. (petting her own head) It's good to have mood swings, it's good to have mood swings...

I'm going to work now.

Tah.

No comments: