Monday, May 08, 2006

Missed

It's been a while since I wrote here... and for that I am sorry. I was, um, busy. Yah, that's it. I painted the bathroom this weekend. It's the same color blue that my bedroom is. And the same color blue that my foot is. And parts of my hair. I did a good job covering the floor of the bathroom with plastic though so it wasn't that bad. But it's so pretty. I have all kinds of plans for making other 'improvements' to the bathroom. Yah me. It's so pretty. So pretty...

Anything else? Not really. I was happily driving to work this morning and then, out of nowhere, I had to sit through bumper to bumper traffic on the 17. (there should be no traffic at 11:30a) So after making my way slowly up to the top of the hill I saw... the burned out husk of a car-b-q. Oh that sweet smell of burning tires in the morning. Fortunately, I was early to work and so was actually right on time.

Last week I was doing assessments for the kids. I had one scheduled and four showed up. This is completely backwards. Usually I have four and one shows up (if that) But yah for actually doing work. Now I should go back to doing work again.

Just didn't want anyone to get lonely.

Tah.

No comments: