Monday, May 08, 2006

What ?!?

Two posts in one day, how can this be ?!?

(insert strange cartoon with popped out eyes and confused expression here) I am in a very strange mood. I was at my Monday night meeting and we watched Firefly and talked about the upcoming faire season... And my pending sickness that will get me the next two Fridays off... (yes, it's a debilitating illness that only effects me on Fridays when I want to get out of town.)

I realized something tonight as I sped homeward with less than a quarter tank of gas and a mountain to climb over... Running out of gas in the middle of the night on top of a lonely mountain road is not a good idea. Luckily I didn't. But when I hit one of the inclines and watched my gas go from just above the red line to resting on the bottom of it, my heart did a little skip. Yikes!!! But all is well. I made it home, the gas thingie now says I have more gas then when I started my trip to begin with and I am home. Go figure.

Anything else to report? No. I'm going to bed.

Tah.

1 comment:

Polar said...

I own that DVD =P