Thursday, May 04, 2006

May, may may!!!!

In case you didn't notice, I am singing the praises of MAY! It's bright and sunny at work. It's warm and cluody at home. Just all the good things that summer weather brings. And why am I so happy about it? NO MORE RAIN!!!

And to show you my happiness, here is another one of my favorite characters from my very favorite comic.

Just too cute for words really.

I have to go to work soon. But I'm looking forward to it. It occured to me yesterday that when I don't see the kids at work I start looking forward to seeing them again. How silly is that? It also occured to me that while I was at work there is a whole lot of time I was 'working' but don't actually remember accomplishing anything. I wonder what I was really doing?

I do remember doing yoga. Ah, mind calming yoga. Sitting on a mat with your fingers in strange positions, channeling your inner calm through your third eye... yesterday we were trying to breath through one nostral in our noses and not the other. One side is calming and one side is... something else? Hum, nose olympics.

Ah well. I'm finding my inner peace. Strengthening my upper arms. And most importantly, finding things to keep me occupied at work. Go me.

Tah.

No comments: