Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A moment of your time

A while ago I was in the middle of posting on this here blog, and then had to stop in the middle and turn the computer off... I was called into the staff meeting. And I completely forgot what I was so excited to write about. I remember that it was a news article. But other than that, I am drawing a blank. Well, I guess that's what I get for getting older. Fewer brain cells... How old do you have to be for early onset alzheimers?

Maybe I was about to write a long rant on building a wall across Mexico to keep immigration down, or perhaps it was that babies who lived with smokers have been found to have the chemical by-products of cigarette smoke in their urine. Humm. Perhaps it was my utter lack of anything useful to do. Or maybe it was that I ran into some of my old co-workers and am now really really happy that I don't work there anymore. Or perhaps it was a combination of all of these and more.

Then again, maybe I was going to tell you all how excited I am about the upcoming weekends. Birthdays and parties and faire, and singing. I know, I was going to tell everyone about spray on sun screen. Now I don't have to get my hands messy. Just point and spray. A wonder of modern creation. Or the sunless tanning lotion I just got which is in a moisturizer cream so it goes on without turning me orange and is gradual so no one thinks it's fake.

Maybe, I'm just happy.

Maybe.

No comments: