Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Alone in the office

Here I sit, in the back room at my work, diligently typing out a blog while everyone else is either busy at the old chemical factory or not coming in until 1. **Wait a moment, old chemical factory??** Yes, you read me correctly, old chemical factory. There is a program where we collect all kinds of presents for needy family and distribute them to the people living at our shelters. In order to do this, we need the use of a warehouse, a free one. So I have been spending my days sitting on the floor of a place that used to test medicinal drugs and come up with chemicals. Interesting? Sort of. It's more fun when you take a walking tour and find glass syringes and sturnum peircing needles!!! Ah the mad fun on non-prof. I get to go over later to wrap more presents. Nothing says Christmas more than animal testing.


I went to an office christmas party last night. It was lots of fun. There was lots of crab. Mmmm, crab. It's been awhile since I have had actual crab, straight from the shell. Filled with crabby goodness and butter... Didn't do so hot staying on the diet, but didn't do too poorly either. My weight in this morning was OK. I didn't gain even 1/2 a pound. But I didn't lose anything either.

No comments: