Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It just keeps going, doesn't it.

I am, of course, referring to the world. No matter how much I would really like to pause it for a moment and take a breather something is always going on. Take tonight, for instance. Instead of coming home and doing the Christmas present thing I should be doing, I am going to dinner with my office mates at the home of an extremely nice lady who used to teach ESL at our shelter. I whole heartedly love her for inviting us to dinner, but... This is becoming detrimental to the making of presents for my co-workers. I might actually have to buy them things on Thursday night and then give them these things for new years. *sigh* My life is so hard. *grin*

There is a message light blinking on the phone. Do I really want to press it and find out who called? Or can I just leave it blinking for another day? Oh the daily choices are so hard!!!

And speaking of daily choices, I need to start getting ready for work. Look I'm making a choice to get moving. I get to pick up presents for the kids today from another donor. It's going to be fun. But it means I have to drive to SJ at the end of rush hour. But you know what, I don't mind.

And before I go... diet update... I've lost 4 pounds!!! Where did it go?

Tah.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Poor you, getting fed instead of having to go Christmas shopping!