Monday, December 18, 2006

OMG!!!


Apparently I am in the middle of a hot debate and I didn't even know. Ok, for those of you who remember, in Nov I posted about a piece of Laffy Taffy in my purse. Well, everyone (with lots of spare time on their hands) should look at the comment left on the last posting here... Apparently there is someone else in the world who thinks my little blog is important!!! Wow. And I wasn't feeling special today... well, now I am! Who knew this little joke could get so out of control. And better yet, why are they looking on my blog?

So strange. But god bless you Laffy Taffy. You made my day!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just when you thought I might be kidding... It's Andrea from Cone, and here is what I promised you. Check it out: http://one.revver.com/watch/126531

Tell all your friends; I hope you apply.